Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bonehead!

I got a funky package in the mail, from my dear Sam in San Francisco!


When Sam and I worked at the Store, we had an entire language of silly catchwords and inside jokes and also a sign language-very handy as we could communicate customer related difficulties to each other quite easily. One subtle tap of the forehead with a closed fist meant "Bonehead Alert, please help me, this person is kind of an idiot and I'm getting nowhere!" Once a nice young dad came in with a toddler on his shoulders. The toddler spied the silly Hallowe'en skeleton earrings on display, pointed towards us and piped "Look Daddy, Boneheads!". In our overworked, underpaid, unfed, Hallowe'en-candy-fueled state we thought that was the funniest thing we'd heard in a long time.

I remember the giggles, clearly Sam does too!



I would love to use these sooner than next Hallowe'en but I'll have to tuck them away and enjoy them then.

No comments: